HAUL: Deepika's picks from Tiki-ah!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hello beauties!!

I hope y'all are enjoying monsoons to the fullest and sipping on that masala chai and gorging on those yummy pakore. :D Since everyone's (I hope lol) aware of my love for natural and handmade products, I am also looking to try new Indian brands and when I randomly chanced upon Tiki-Ah, a brand based out of Gurugram (aka Gurgaon), Haryana I had to order something from them. So, here's showing off my little haul and as well as formally introducing Tiki-ah to our readers.

1. Creme Peach Tiki-Ah - INR 155 for 115 gm
2. Oh! So Minty Body Wash - INR 185 for 150 ml
3. Berrylicious Body Wash - INR 185 for 150 ml






Other than body washes and soaps, the brand also handcrafts face masks, lip balms, lip scrubs so make sure you check their e-store linked down below.

Well well, apart from that I have an exciting news too! I had a chat with Mrs Himala, the brainchild of Tiki-Ah where she answered some of my questions regarding her brand and also shared the story behind such an interesting yet quirky name for the brand, so, stay tuned as we're kicking off a new series soon, YAY.

Availability: All the products are available on the brand's e-store HERE. If you have any questions and queries you may email or message (on Facebook) Mrs Himala Palni directly and she shall address them therein.

If you have recently hauled something from Tiki-Ah, then do share it with us!

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: All the products are my own purchase and the views expressed here are unbiased and honest.

You Might Also Like

0 comments