Deepika's Special Care Package from Pakistan

Wednesday, December 23, 2015



Hello beauties! Hope all you guys are enjoying winters to the core and gearing up for Christmas and New Years. This post and haul are very special. Read on to know why!

I am lucky enough to have made some really good friends across the border via internet. Yes, we may have never met each other but our friendship is as strong as a rock. Of course, we would love to meet one another one day. This blog is a testimony to the fact of the bond I share with my Pakistani friends, my co-blogger is a Pakistani. I have one such friend whom I have known for almost a decade, he is like a big brother to me, we share a great bond. When he got his dream job I started to harass him for a treat lol. I was kidding all along but he literally took it seriously. This particular haul is an outcome of that 'fun' harassment (don't get any wrong ideas!!). :D 

I ordered some products via Aura, a Pakistani brand which handcrafts natural and chemical free bath and body treats. Some of the range of products include soaps, lip balms, shower gels, bath oils etc. My friend took care of everything (how sweet is he?!)! The package reached me safely within 11 days via Pakistan Post which is great. My only beef was that a good amount of shower gel had leaked in transit but then I am thankful about the fact that at least the package reached me safely. Let's see the products I received in my special package:



MY PACKAGE!! :D

Below is the detailed breakdown of products


Strawberry Bar - PKR 300 for 95 gm


Raspberry Soap - PKR 300 for 95 gm


Jasmine Tea Soap - PKR 350 for 95 gm


Forest Walk Body Wash - PKR 550 for 200 ml


Chocolate Lip Balm - PKR 150 for 8 gm


Hair Oil & Banana Shampoo - (Complimentary)

All the products are available here for purchasing for Pakistan residents. I am not sure whether the brand ships internationally, please confirm it with the brand if you intend to buy from them. I am really excited to use their products. I really really like their simple yet elegant packaging. The brand was really generous enough to send complimentary samples of their new products which will be launched next month. I plan to do in-depth reviews for majority of products so stay tuned! 

We love hearing from our readers so do tell if you guys have purchased handmade treats from Aura? Share your haul if so! :) 

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase (or rather my friend's!) and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments