HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Sheer Care

Friday, September 18, 2015



Hello beauties! Apparently I have been hauling a lot of skincare and hair care essentials lately. My today's haul would be featuring a brand called Sheer Care which I recently discovered. The brand is based in Dehradun, Uttrakhand. They painstakingly create handmade soaps which are devoid of harmful chemicals, preservatives and not tested on animals. The particular two soaps were purchased for my mother who will be travelling to another city very soon. She has stopped using commercial soaps altogether therefore she asked me to order some handmade soaps for her.

I purchased two soaps only and here are the details:


Ocean Breeze Soap - Rs 200 
(Yes labels are missing because the brand forget to paste it before shipping my order)



Milky Citrus Soap - Rs 250 for 115 gm

I am afraid I won't be able to review these soaps as I won't be getting to use the soaps however stay tuned for more handmade soaps' reviews. We love hearing from you so do let us know which handmade soap are you using these days?

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: This product is my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments