HAUL: Deepika's Picks From Pure Suds

Monday, September 07, 2015



Hello beautiful folks! Deepika's back with her recent purchase of some amazing handmade and natural skincare goodies. Mrs Bhavana from Pure Suds had recently launched a line of new products consisting of face masks, facial cleansers, creme soaps, soap bars etc. I was itching to lay my hands on some of these products but since I was broke *sob* I could only purchase two items and Mrs Bhavana who is very sweet and generous like always sent across a complimentary jar of her newly launched face mask along with my order. 

Here's a detailed breakdown of the products I purchased:


Face Fix Facial Cleanser Cum Mask - INR 200 for 50 gms


Oat, Milk & Honey Creme Soap - INR 250 for 90 gms


Lavender & Chamomile Gel Face Mask - INR 250 for 90 gms
This was complimentary


I will be doing in-depth reviews for all the products I have hauled after prolonged use. If you are using or have used any of the above mentioned products do share your experience with us. 

Until next time,

Deepika

Disclosure: These products are my own purchase and the views and opinions expressed hereby are strictly unbiased, based on my personal experience. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments